Crypto ISHTAR Terms
These Use of Terms
(hereinafter, “Agreement”) are set forth as conditions for using the Service
provided on this website (hereinafter, “Service”) by BoundlessTechnology
(hereinafter, “Company”). All registered users (hereinafter, “the Users”) can
use the Service in accordance with the Agreement.
Article 1. Application
- The Agreement applies to all relationships
between the Users and the Company in the use of the Service.
- The Company may set forth other rules and
stipulations for use in addition to these terms (hereinafter, “Individual
Rules”). These Individual Rules, regardless of name, comprise of a part of
- In the event of contradictions between the rules
in the Agreement and the Individual Rules mentioned in the preceding
article, Individual Rules shall take precedence unless otherwise specified
in the Individual Rules.
Article 2. Registration of Users
- The Terms in this Service define that the Company
will decide if it accepts the individual’s intention to register based
upon the information submitted by them according to its guidelines in line
with their consent to the Agreement.
- The terms of service based upon the rules defined
by the Agreement will come into effect when the registration is completed
after application for use.
- If a User’s false declaration is discovered at
the time of consent or thereafter, the User can be unsubscribed at the
discretion of the Company. In such cases, the Company shall have no
obligation to disclose reasons for unsubscribing the said Users.
- Following individuals cannot use the Service. In
addition, if any of the following conditions apply, members shall promptly
report them to the Company.
- The User is under 20 years of age;
- The User has a registered account for the
- When the User has been suspended from using the
Service in the past;
- When the User is engaged in wrongdoing at the
time of using the Service;
- “Individuals with US citizenship” or “Residents
of the US” are obliged to pay US taxes; and
- For such Users, the Company judges that
efficient operations of the Service could be significantly jeopardized by
Article 3. Responsibilities and
- When using this Service, the Users shall be
personally responsible for its usage within the scope of laws and tax
- In the event of claims for damages due to
disputes among the Users caused by the use of the Service, Users shall
respond at their own expense and responsibility, and the Company shall be
- If the Company receives complaints, disputes, or
requests for compensation of damages caused by the third party’s
plagiarism or peeping into the necessary login information, except for the
User, the Company shall be exempted, and the User shall not pursue compensations
Email Addresses and Password Management
- The Users shall be responsible for managing email
addresses and passwords used for Service registration properly.
- Users shall under no circumstances give or loan
email addresses and passwords with third parties or share them with third
parties. When an email address and a password with registered user’s
information is used for login, the Company deems it a match with the login
of the User who has registered the said email address and password.
- The Company shall be exempt from damages caused
by the use of email addresses and passwords by third parties, except the
cases where the Company is intentionally or seriously negligent.
Ticket Purchase Methods, etc.
- When purchasing tickets, Users shall specify the
type and number of tickets as per the method prescribed by the Service.
Further, the maximum number of tickets that may be requested at one time
is set forth separately for each product and series.
- After a User submits an application to purchase
tickets via the Service system, the User remits the appropriate settlement
currency to the specified address. Users cannot cancel their application
for purchases after payment is competed.
- Any of the following cases will result in a
failed purchase of tickets. The Company shall be exempt from damages
incurred by the User in these cases.
- When the purchase amount for tickets exceeds the
User’s account balance
- When the User’s account has transaction
restrictions on it
- When the Company agrees that the ticket purchase
application will not be allowed due to natural disasters, measures taken
by courts or other public institutions, or other unavoidable reasons.
- When the Company agrees that the ticket purchase
application will not be allowed due to issues with telecommunications
lines or systems
- When the Users intend on purchasing the tickets,
they shall make purchase applications on their own, and not request others
to make applications for them.
- Users may not purchase tickets for other people.
- The rate provided by the Service is correct, even
when rates fluctuate due to market circumstances.
- In no cases will refunds be made, regardless of
whether cryptocurrency remitted by the User was for ticket purchase.
- The Users shall not be liable for damages related
to their use of the Service or the inability to use the Service.
- In accordance with the provisions of the
preceding paragraph, it is in principle prohibited to cancel or change
Article 6. Lotteries
- The lottery methodology and the determination of
the winning numbers for each series will be accomplished in due course.
- The lottery results determined by the designated
service provider shall be deemed accurate.
- The lottery may be rescheduled if a winning
purchaser’s registered data and other details are found to be false or
fraudulent after the lottery results have been confirmed.
- The lottery may be rescheduled if its
methodology, or the determination of the winning number, or the results of
the lottery are found to be incorrect or falsified.
Article 7. Carryovers
- If there is no winner in a series and
cryptocurrency winnings remain unclaimed, or if the predetermined amount
of cryptocurrency is not satisfied, 80% of the cryptocurrency that remains
from the winnings shall be carried over to be used as cryptocurrency for
the next or subsequent round.
- As per the abovementioned paragraph,
cryptocurrency that has been carried over is the property of the Company,
and the use of applications and quantities will be determined as
Article 8. Voting
- Collected cryptocurrency becomes the property of
the Company through the Users’ votes.
- The Company shall not be liable for the accuracy,
reliability, or completeness of the cryptocurrency information that are
determined by the User’s vote.
Article 9. FAV Point system
- Introduced a FAV point system from ticket sales
on 24th October 2019.
- The Reward FAV points are awarded when purchasing
eligible ticket series in bulk.
- The use and timing of accumulated FAV points will
be determined by the business scale of CRYPTO ISHTAR and the marketability
of Crypto Currencies. We have plans to distribute a portion of business
revenue in the future from CRYPTO ISHTAR AFFILIATE LIMITED PLAN for those
who have accumulated points.
- Conditions and precautions on granting FAV
- The Reward FAV points are awarded when
purchasing eligible ticket series in bulk.
10- 0.5 FAV point
30- 2 FAV points
60- 5 FAV points
October 1, 2020, there will be a change in the number of FAV points awarded.
- A bulk purchase means that multiple tickets
placed in the shopping cart are simultaneously settled with one
remittance, while the purchase date and time of the tickets remain the
- Checkouts of the same ticket series cannot be
added together when different currencies are used for the settlement.
- Tickets from different series cannot be
- The eligible ticket series will be announced via
SNS when the series is held.
- The accumulated FAV points cannot be transferred
to other user accounts.
- FAV points are not for sale. Instead, they are
awarded for the bulk purchase of eligible tickets.
that the tickets will not be settled if there is a shortage, no matter how
small, in the remittance of the amount required for one settlement, and the
remitted sum will be deposited. In this case, please deposit the rest of the
amount within three hours of checkout. If this is not done within three hours,
the transaction will be canceled. Please repurchase the tickets by following
the same procedure.
Article 10. JACK
- JACK points will be given when a user purchases
60 or more tickets (in bulk)
under the FAV point system.
- JACK Points may be exchanged for tickets in
- The number of tickets exchangeable for 1 JACK
Point will vary depending on the series.
- JACK Points cannot be exchanged for
cryptocurrency or transferred to the account of another user.
Article 11. Prohibitions
- When using the Service, the User must not engage
in activities that apply to the following or the case where it is
anticipated to be the same.
- Actions that transfer the User status
- Actions that transfer all or a portion of rights
and usage of those rights as collateral, in addition to making a claim
for cryptocurrency payment
- Actions related to illegal activities or that
contravene public order and morals
- Actions that violate the laws and regulations,
the rules of the Service, or the internal rules of organizations with
which the User is affiliated
- Actions that infringe the intellectual property,
publicity, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of other users of
the Service or third parties
- Actions that is feared to impede the operations
of the Company’s services
- Unlawful access or actions that attempt such
- Actions that use the Service for unlawful
- Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or
discomfort to other Users of the Service or to third parties
that imitate other Users
- Actions related to the Company’s services that
directly or indirectly impart benefits to antisocial forces
- The act of purchasing tickets for multiple other
- The act of purchasing tickets using business
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Suspending the Use of the Service
- The Company may halt or suspend the provision of
all or part of the Service to Users without a prior notification for any
of the following reasons.
- When performing computer system inspection and
maintenance or updates for the Service;
- When provision of the Service becomes difficult
due to earthquake, lightning strikes, fire, power outage, natural
disaster, or other force majeure
- When computer or telecommunication lines are
halted due to an accident; and
- Other events where the Company determines that
providing the Service is difficult
- The Company shall be liable for any disadvantages
or damage incurred by the User or third parties due to the suspension or
interruption of the Service.
Limitation of Use and Revocation of Registration
- The Company may limit the use by the User of all
or a portion of the Service or revoke the registration of a User without
prior notice if any of the following apply to the User.
- When any of the conditions in these terms are
- When it is discovered that false information was
provided for registration
- When it is discovered that the User had a
membership registration revoked due to violations of these terms in the
- When the User has violated these terms or other
rules set separately
- When other actions the Company deems
inappropriate for the use of this Service
- The Company shall be exempt from any damages
incurred by the User, when the Company limits the use of the User or
revoke the registration in accordance with the previous paragraph.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Exemption Clause
- The Service shall not promise warranties or take
responsibility whatsoever for cryptocurrency storage and remittance or for
other related services and value, function, use, or applications of
cryptocurrencies. In addition, the Service does not guarantee the User
anything beyond what is defined in the Service, even when the User obtains
information related to the Service or other Users either directly or
- The Service bears no obligation to establish
cryptocurrency remittances between Users.
- At their own responsibility and expense, the
Users shall investigate whether using this Service violates laws and
regulations or the internal rules of organizations, etc.,
applicable to the Users. The Company promises no warranty that the use of
the Service by the Users conform to laws or the internal rules of
industrial associations applicable to the Users.
- The Company shall be exempt from liability and
shall be under no obligation for compensation in the event of
discontinuation, suspension, termination, rendering unusable, or
incorporating modifications to the Service, nor for data loss or equipment
failure, or any other damages related to the use of the Service.
- The Company shall be exempt from any use of
websites outside of the Service and from information obtained from
websites outside the Service, even if links to other websites are provided
by the Service’s website, or other websites provides links to the
- Malfunctions of the Service’s system,
malfunctions of user terminals, or operation of the system deviating from
the points of caution may affect the display of the amount of
cryptocurrency held in the Service and the speed of remittances. Thereby,
the Company shall be exempt from any obligation for damages, even when the
Users incur damages related to the Service.
- The Company shall be exempt from delays in
execution or imperfect performance to all or part of a system due to
natural disasters, wars, civil wars, riots, legal revisions, verdicts,
orders by those in power, punishments, labor disputes, transportation,
telecommunications accidents, increases in raw materials and freight
rates, significant fluctuations in exchange rates, or other force majeure events that are not
attributable to other parties.
- The Company shall not be liable for damages
incurred by the User due to future modifications in cryptocurrency-related
laws, regulations, directives, provisions, orders, notifications,
ordinances, guidelines, or other rules, or in related tax system.
- The Service shall not be liable for retroactive
damages that the Users may incur when cryptocurrency-related laws,
regulations, directives, provisions, orders, notifications, ordinances,
guidelines, or other rules change. Nor will it be liable for those damages
caused by the changes in the related tax system that are brought to effect
- The Service shall not be liable to the Users for
damages, even when cryptocurrency value fluctuates unexpectedly.
- The Company promises no warranty, either implicit
or explicit, that there are no factual or legal defects (including those
related to safety, reliability, accuracy, effectiveness, conformance to a
specific purpose, and lack of security; errors and bugs; and infringement
- The Company shall be exempt from any
transactions, contact, disputes, etc., between
the User, other Users, and third parties in regard to the Service.
Modifications to Service Content, etc.
- The Company may make modifications to the content
of the Service or suspend the offering of the Service without prior
notification to the Users. In doing so, the Company shall be exempt from
any damages incurred by the Users.
- When it deems necessary, the Company may modify
the Agreement at any time and without prior notification to the Users.
- Modified terms shall take effect from the time
they are posted on the Company-operated website.
- In the event that the Agreement are revised,
members shall be deemed as having consented to the revised Agreement when
they use the Service after the revision.
Article 17. Handling of Personal
- The Company shall handle personal information
obtained through use of the Service properly, and in accordance with the
- Users shall notify the Company of changes to
personal information and other additional information or when such
information is requested by the Company.
Refunds and Handling of Cryptocurrency Winnings
- Cryptocurrency equivalent to the amount of
winnings in the Service shall be stored no longer than one year from the
announcement of winning and will be promptly remitted to the winner who
has completed the procedures established by the Company during the storage
period. If the one-year storage period elapses without the winner
completing the procedure, all rights of the winner related to winning,
including the receipt of cryptocurrency equivalent to the winning amount,
will be waived.
- Winners will be announced in the Service or in
all promotional tools. Should a winner refuse this public announcement,
the cryptocurrency equivalent to the winning amount shall not be paid.
- Winners in the Service shall present KYC
documents (identification certificates) specified by the Company within
the one-year storage period when accepting cryptocurrency equivalent to
the winning amount. In the event a winner does not present KYC documents
(identification certificates) within the specified time period, the winner
is deemed as having waived all rights related to winning, including the
receipt of the cryptocurrency equivalent to the winning amount.
- If the Service cannot make remittances to the
User due to remittance restrictions, etc., the
cryptocurrency equivalent to the winning amount will be stored for a
period determined by the Service. In such cases, the User can receive the
cryptocurrency equivalent to the winning amount in a method determined by
the Service by making notification of the necessary items in a method
determined by the Service during the storage period of the cryptocurrency
equivalent to the winning amount. Furthermore, the Company shall be exempt
even when the Service causes disadvantages to the User because of the
terms defined in this paragraph.
- In accordance with the provisions of the
Agreement, the Service shall be exempt by paying to the User who purchases
the cryptocurrency equivalent of the winning amount, and the User shall be
responsible for resolutions with a third party who claims the right to the
cryptocurrency equivalent to the winning amount.
Article 19. Notifications and
- The Company shall appropriately handle personal
information obtained through the use of the Service in accordance with the
- Users shall notify the Company of changes to
personal information and other additional information, or when such
information is requested by the Company.
Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
- The User may not transfer the status in the Terms
of Use, rights based on the Agreement, or obligations to a third party,
and may not use them as collateral, without the prior written consent of
Article 21. Governing Law and
- The governing law applied when interpreting the
Agreement shall be that of the country that applies to the Users.
- In the event of disputes regarding the Service,
the court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company's
headquarters shall be the court with the exclusive jurisdiction over the
Attribution of Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (copyrights,
portrait rights, design rights, patents, utility model rights, and
trademarks) related to information, programs, and content provided by the
Company through the Service belong to the Company or a right holder, and
the User may not engage in activities to use these rights by reprinting,
etc., without the permission of the Company or the right holder.
- Use of the Service data, designs, or copyrighted
works is permitted only for affiliated partners.
- In the event the User violates the previous
paragraph, the Company may suspend the use by the applicable User and
claim damages incurred by the action in question.
- The Company may use information provided by the
Users (including intellectual property rights) without providing
compensation, based on the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 23. Outsourcing
to a Third Party
- The Company may outsource the offering of the
Service, in whole, or in part, to a third party.