(hereinafter, “the Policy”) as to the handling of the personal information of
the Users in the Services (hereinafter, “the Services”) provided on this
refers to “personal information” as noted in the Personal Information
Protection Law and is information related to a living individual, including
said individual’s name, birthdate, address, contact details; or other
information that can be used with other descriptions to identify an individual.
It can also include appearance, fingerprint, voice or other data, or health
insurance certificate insurance numbers, which can be used on a standalone
basis to identify an individual.
Methods of Obtaining Personal Information
The Company may ask the
User for individual information when registering such as name, birthdate,
addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, cryptocurrency transaction
addresses, and driver’s license information. In addition, information related
to transactions records and settlements concluded between the Users and
Partners that include the personal information of the Users may be collected
from the Company partners (including information providers, advertisers, and
advertisement distribution companies. [hereinafter, “Partners”]) may be
Purposes for Obtaining and Using Personal Information
The Company’s purposes for
collecting and using personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate Company Services;
- To respond to inquiries from the Users (including
confirmation of identity);
- To send email notifications of new functions,
updated information, campaigns, etc., of Services
currently used by the User, as well as other services provided by the
- To contact the Users regarding maintenance or
other important notifications as necessary;
- To identify the Users violating the Terms of the
Service or those who are attempting to use the Services for unlawful
purposes and to prevent such attempts;
- To ask the User to browse, modify, or delete
personal information registered by the Users and to inspect how the
account is being used; and
- For purposes incidental to the above objectives
Modifications to Purposes of Use
- The Company may modify the purposes for using
personal information only when it is agreed that said purposes for use are
related to the objectives prior to modification.
- In the event of modifications to the purposes of
use, the Company shall notify the Users by predetermined methods or shall
publish the changes on this website.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Company will not provide personal information
to third parties without the prior consent of the Users, except in the
cases below. However, this shall not be applicable in cases unless
permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and
- When disclosing information is vital to protect
an individual’s life, body, or property and procuring the consent of the
individual is difficult.
- In instances where cooperation is required with
national institutions or local public organizations, or for their duly
authorized individuals to execute the duties stipulated by law, and where
there is a fear that obtaining the consent of the individual would harm
the execution of said duties.
- When the following is already well-known or made
public, and the Company files a report with the Personal Information
- Including provision to a third party for the
purposes of use;
- Data provided to third parties;
- Means and methods of provision to a third
- Halting the provision of personal information
to a third party at the request of an individual; and
- Methods for receiving requests from
- Regardless of the previous paragraphs, in the
following instances recipients of said information are not considered
- When the Company outsources all or portions of
handling of personal information within the scope required to achieve the
purposes of use;
- When providing personal information in
conjunction with a business succession by merger or for other reasons;
- In cases of joint use of personal information
with specific individuals, and when the individual is notified in advance
of, or can easily find out, the personal information to be used jointly
and the intent of joint use, names or titles of those responsible for the
joint use of the applicable personal information.
Article 6. Disclosure of Personal
- The Company shall disclose to the individual
without delay when the individual requests the disclosure of personal
information. However, if disclosure would cause any of the following, all
or portions of personal information may not be disclosed. When making the
decision whether to disclose, the Company shall inform the individual of
that intent without delay.
- When it is feared that the life, body, assets,
or other rights and interests of an individual or a third party will
- When it is feared that extraordinary damage
would be caused to the smooth functioning of the Company; and
- When other laws and regulations would be
- Regardless of the preceding paragraph, data other
than personal information, such as history or characteristics, shall in
principle not be disclosed.
Revisions to or Deletion of Personal Information
- Users may request that the Company makes
revisions, additions, or deletions (hereinafter, “Revisions”) of personal
information using the procedure established by the Company, when personal
information held by the Company is incorrect.
- The Company shall make revisions to said personal
information without delay when it receives the aforementioned request from
a User and judges that the Company should respond to the request.
- The Company shall notify the User without delay
upon making Revisions based on the rule noted in the previous paragraph or
upon decision not to make any Revisions.
Halting the Use of Personal Information
- The Company shall promptly make necessary
investigations when asked by an individual to halt the use of, or to
delete, personal information (hereinafter, “Halt Use, Etc.”) due to
personal information being handled outside the scope of the purposes of
use or due to the personal information having been acquired through
- On the basis of the results of the investigations
noted in the previous paragraph, the Company shall Halt Use, Etc., of said personal information without delay when it
decides to comply with the request.
- The Company shall promptly notify the Users when
it decides to Halt Use, Etc., based on the rules
in the previous paragraph or when it decides not to Halt Use, Etc.
- Regardless of the previous two paragraphs,
alternative measures shall be taken if Halt Use, Etc. incur large
expenses, or if it is difficult to Halt Use, Etc., and if alternative
measures should be taken to protect the rights and interests of the Users.
Article 9. Modifications to Privacy
- The content of the Policy may be modified without
notification to the User, except for those articles set forth in law or
specified separately from the Policy.
- Unless the Company otherwise stipulates
the time it is posted on this website.
Measures for the Safe Administration of Personal Information
The Company will take
sufficient security measures, such as creating rules for handling personal
information and creating a structure for implementing those rules, to ensure
the accuracy and latest updating of personal information.